Monday, September 7, 2009

<3 Holidays

So here I sit eating Salisbury Steaks and drinking Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm rather bored now just listening to music at home which I have recently finished furnishing. Those of you that saw my latest post probably noticed it was pretty damn empty. But I spent a good bit the other day as well as this morning filling the house up with decor and I must say I am impressed with my own work in a not so conceited way, I love the way it looks because it just feels so cozy and err "warmish"? haha. I doubt I will be posting pics of it but if this boredom continues I most likely will. Those of you that have stopped by my new home to check it out as well as criticize, compliment, and or attempt to trash it... I thank you so much =D I've loved all the ideas and have tried to incorporate as much of it as I could into my home and I just love it =D Those of you who have not seen it and would like to, you are more than welcome to send me an IM and ask for a tour, I am rarely, if ever, too busy to not do so. Big Thanks to Deede for fronting me the money to even BUY a new house to begin with. <3 yew much girl

On to other things... last night was pretty damn fun, I stayed up late drinking Jose n Redbull at Sanctuary Rock, I got pretty effed up n just passed out. It was good to be able to relax and drink around friends & acquaintances again without having anything to actually go out and do, just sip and ease my mind from all the frustrating thoughts that have passed through. I've spent entirely too much money in SL the last two weeks but it has kept me busy and out of trouble for the most part, but I do believe I need to calm down on the spending now especially since my house is actually done, HOO!

It has been rather lonely in SL, but on the other hand it really hasn't been that bad, I've made a ton of new friends and planting my ass at SR has been pretty entertaining, I just love the people there ^_^. I've almost felt completely lost the last few months, I never know what to do anymore so I always wind up hanging out at SR all day, which isn't totally bad, but I would like to broaden my horizons a bit and get away from the same old routine. I would LOVE to get back into DJing on a daily or even weekly basis but I am having technical difficulties with my hard drives >.<. I recently upgraded my Operating System drive to a 500 gig SATA and kept my 2 160 IDE drives in just in case i needed to grab something. But the other day I was going t remove my old OS IDE Drive and just keep the one IDE drive with all my music on it but.... that was a total failure. The 500 gig SATA fails to boot with just one IDE drive and it is driving me NUTS! ARGH!!!!!!!!! The only way I can use my IDE Slave is to hook up my IDE master and it works fine, but I really don't want 3 hard drives running in my PC, there's entirely too much heat in there as it is. I've configured the jumpers and BIOS settings properly when I remove the IDE master and keep the slave... but it still doesn't want to act right.. *sigh* Moving on.... /end geek talk 101

Other than the above... my SL has been pretty bland lately, not a whole lot going on in my virtual world aside from spending too many damn lindens xD *cracks whip* Now gtfo of my blog before i drop kick you in the tonsil! kkthxbaiseeyounexttime

No comments:

Post a Comment