Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Home!

New Beginnings call for new homes! My latest project and one that is consuming a majority of my time would be my new home, I went for something WAY different than I normally went with, more of a high end modern look, which I must say I am in love with. The texturing itself is simply amazing and nothing like I've seen in Second Life before, but as everyone knows, I've been a Second Life hermit for the past few months. I figured it was time to update my home again, not to mention it would help me clear my head and give me something to do, so I hope you enjoy the pictures! It does look a a lot better in person, so if you have the urge to see it just get in touch with me and I will give you a personal tour & you could possibly help me decide what else to put in it, it's still pretty empty considering I had to buy all new furniture but I am slowly working on touching it up. I would love the extra criticism and ideas =)
Play Room....



Play Room ..::Again:..


Empty bedroom....


End of the hallway


First Hallway


My living room

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes... I LOVE the new home ;). Very classy. :P...and you're right... it does look beautiful in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice, but a bit...empty? :D

    ReplyDelete